ASI Members Pay $175
This course discusses the recent changes in the revision of AS/NZS1252:2016 and, in particular, provides a focus on the importance of implementing compliance to the performance requirements and principles of the Standard. The knowledge imparted by this course is particularly important for those needing to make decisions on high strength bolt procurement in a very challenging international procurement environment.
- Background to the revision of AS/NZS 1252
- Deficiencies and risks of previous version of AS/NZS 1252
- Overarching principles of the new revision
- What has changed in AS/NZS 1252:2016?
- Product conformity – CE marking
- How to ensure a risk minimised environment?
- Chain of responsibility and duty of care
For more detail, view the Introductory lesson below, which is a free sample.
|Course Duration||1 hour 50 mins (excl. quiz time)|
|Supplementary Material||Course notes based on presentation|
Once Purchased You Can Access the Course Below!