ASI Members Pay $195
This course will cover key details to be considered for the compliance of insulated sandwich panels with Australian standards and regulations.
Some of the questions answered during this course will include:
- What are the differences between Insulated Sandwich Panels and Aluminum Composite Panels?
- Where Insulated Panels can and cannot be used?
- What are the benefits of Insulated Sandwich Panels?
- Which panels are fully compliant with Australian standards and the National Construction Code (NCC)? How do I identify which panels are approved for use from an Australian fire regulation perspective?
- How can I manage my risk when I specify panels to be used on multi‐storey buildings?
Whether you are a designer, manufacturer or installer, you will find content in the course will be of interest and benefit.
|Course Duration||2 hours 15 minutes (excl. quiz time)|
|Supplementary Material||Course notes based on presentation|
Once Purchased You Can Access the Course Below!
New Course Available