ASI Members Pay $325
This course explores the design of tubular members and connections, as one might find in a range of tubular steel structures ranging from purely utilitarian through to the visually stimulating exposed landmark structures becoming more common as architects come to appreciate the aesthetic potential of exposed tubular structures.
- International design context
- Australian design context
- AS 4100 design context
- Member and component design aspects
- Connection design models – common design checks
- Connection design models
- Good practice design guidance
- Complex multi-planar connections
- Planar truss design guidance
- Case studies
For more detail, view the Introductory lesson below, which is a free sample.
|Course Duration||4 hours 15 mins (excl. quiz time)|
|Supplementary Material||Course notes based on presentation|
Once Purchased You Can Access the Course Below!