ASI Members Pay $325
This course is specifically configured to provide engineers a performance based approach to understanding and designing building cladding systems comprising purlins, girts, bridging, metal roofing and walling.
It will equip you as the engineer with the background and tools necessary to make informed decisions resulting in solutions that match client and community expectations for value-engineered performance based outcomes.
- A manufacturer’s journey
- Purlin games – are all purlins the same?
- AS/NZS 4600 context
- General purlin, girt and cladding design, including example building
- The checklist – hints to finish a project
- Bridging, the important secondary member
- Available design software
For more detail, view the Introductory lesson below, which is a free sample.
|Course Duration||3 hours 30 mins (excl. quiz time)|
|Supplementary Material||Course notes based on presentation|
Once Purchased You Can Access the Course Below!