ASI Members Pay $325
Economical Structural Steelwork focuses on the aspects of design, fabrication and erection that, when integrated together, will result in high performance cost effective solutions in structural steelwork. Specifically, looking at the Australian context, factors affecting the final cost of steel, the importance of construction planning and erection and also the parts that teamwork and early engagement play in successful outcomes. Following on from this we will dive down into the detail of digital modelling solutions, framing concepts, connections, architecturally exposed steelwork and finally compliance.
- Introduction and Australian context
- Factors affecting the final cost of steelwork
- Construction planning and erection
- The work of the team
- OneSteel presentation on composite floor systems
- Digital modelling solutions – Autodesk
- Guidance for different building types
- Framing concepts and connection types
- Bolting and welding
- Architecturally exposed structural steelwork (AESS)
For more detail, view the Introductory lesson below, which is a free sample.
|Course Duration||3 hours 40 mins (excl. quiz time)|
|Supplementary Material||Course notes based on presentation|
Once Purchased You Can Access the Course Below!