ASI Members Pay $325
Fire and Structural Steelwork explores specifically the effect of fire from the context of the steel designer. Better integration of structural design and fire engineering design will result in more cost-effective fire solutions and improved fire engineering safety.
- Building Code 2016 – who is responsible
- A steel designer toolkit for fire ratings
- Being a good designer – what not to do
- Fire protection methods – case studies
- Fire industry solutions and training
- Inspection and certification roles
- New approaches
- The origins of structural fire safety and historical development
- Fire resistance and compartmentalisation
- Standard fire + rating
- Furnace testing
- Fire dynamics
- Parametric fires
- Structural behaviour under fire
- Real behaviour and the basis for structural fire safety
For more detail, view the Introductory lesson below, which is a free sample.Please login.
|Course Duration||3 hours 50 mins (excl. quiz time)|
|Supplementary Material||Course notes based on presentation|
Once Purchased You Can Access the Course Below!