ASI Members Pay $130
The Structural Fire Engineering – Short Course specifically explores the function of structural fire engineering in enabling cost-effective fire solutions and improved fire safety. The return on investment is significant and should be understood by all affected members of the steel supply chain.
- Background to fire resistance
- NCC context
- Steel behaviour under fire
- Passive fire protection
- Conventional fire resistance design (NCC deemed-to-satisfy approach)
- Performance-based design using structural fire engineering
- Case studies, including ROI
For more detail, view the Introductory lesson below, which is a free sample.Please login.
|Course Duration||1 hour 20 mins (excl. quiz time)|
|Supplementary Material||Course notes based on presentation|
Once Purchased You Can Access the Course Below!